Sunday, August 26, 2007

Two Boats and A Tree

Whenever I get board I usually go out and shoot. I'm not a big fan of boats... which is really ironic since I live in one of the biggest fishing towns in the U.S. Let's just say I don't have sea legs unless I'm on a patch. But once a year there is a schooner festival here in gloucester, and this sail boat is one of the biggest attractions. Behind the boat you can see Ten Pound Island.




This one is an oldie. a long time ago... I went to Vermont. The funny thing is that I was driving on a road for a while and all of a sudden when I looked at the sign it was in Kilometers... When I realized that it was the second time I broke International Laws I decided to turn around and stay in Vermont.



And lastly, I was in Ipswich with my wife lisa, she was just showing me around the area and I saw this boat in the back yard of someone's house. I just loved the scenery and wondered what it would be like to wake up and see this every day.

No comments: